Clarity. Comfort. Cost.
Learn Why Everyone Is Talking About the Faro G2!
What’s the Best Aviation Headset in 2016?
Headphones Unboxed gives the Faro G2 a 4.6 rating out of 5.0 and ranks it ahead of Lightspeed ZULU.2, ASA HS-1, David Clark DC PRO-X Hybrid and Lightspeed SIERRA.
•“The active noise reduction (ANR) does a great job of cancelling out engine noise while still allowing you enough outside noise to be alert.”
•“The ear cushions are soft and comfortable … can be worn for multiple hours without any issues.”
•“It’s the best choice if you’re looking for the best and most affordable aviation headset. You get a lot of value for the money.”
- “Features some of the most comfortable pair of soft headphones you could imagine. The extra comfy soft cushion makes the headset feel so light and is perfect for prolonged cross-country flying.”
- “Innovative fully flexible microphone beam with wind screen allows ATC as well as your associates to listen to you loud and clear.”
- “Makes use of front electret technology which gives great noise cancellation, plus the microphone continues to be improved upon to provide high-quality crystal clear transmission.”
- “Definitely a great buy for all pilots.”
- Active Noise Cancelling (ANR)*
- Amazing Noise Reduction- Up to 26 db in Passive Operation
- Only 13 oz (without cord assembly)
- Large Comfortable Head Pad
- Soft leather like Earseals
- MP3/iPod/iPhone/iPad/Android Input (3.5 mm auxiliary cable included)
- High-performance Noise Cancelling Electret Microphone
- Flexible Mic Boom with Detent Positioning
- Advanced Dual Volume Control
- Engineered and Assembled in the USA
- 3-Year Replacement Warrant
- Lifetime Wear and Tear Protection Program
**FARO® also provides a Life-Time replacement program for accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges. Customers can simply return the damaged product and get a replacement headset at 50% of the price.