Golden Eagle Sport – Matte Black/Mirrored Rose Lense
Golden Eagle Sport sunglasses are designed to be amazingly comfortable under a helmet or aviation-style headset and fit those with medium to large size heads and faces. These frames are favored our military personnel customers for their ANSI Z87 safety rating. The entire frame and temples are made of Resilamide™, a material that is primarily used in aerospace. This very costly polymer material makes these glasses virtually unbreakable and yet super light and flexible. Their 1mm thin temples and their flexibility mean that you will not feel them while wearing a helmet or headset. If you wear a modern, noise-canceling headset, the temples are thin enough to eliminate noise leaks.
They also offer precision manufactured and shatterproof, polycarbonate lenses that offer uncompromised clarity. By default they are non-polarized and yet block 100% UV light.
Flying Eyes temples wrap smoothly around your head and do not wrap around/behind your ears. This means you can easily slide them on or off while wearing any helmet or headset.
Each set of Flying Eyes eyewear comes with its own protective case and a soft, microfiber cleaning cloth/bag. And like all Flying Eyes eyewear, they are prescription compatible.
Want to know what makes The Golden Eagle Sport Sunglasses special?
- Flexible temples made from Resilamide™ are 1mm thin for ultimate comfort and functionality
- Temples that wrap around your head; not around your ears
- Shatterproof, polycarbonate lenses that block 100% UV light which keep your eyes safe
- Wrap-around style gives you the best peripheral vision
- Available with Gray or Copper color with solid or gradient tints.
- Adjustable, soft nose-pad keeps glasses properly positioned and balanced for optimal fit
- Prescription compatible
Golden Eagle Sport: Stats
- Frame Size: 133mm wide
- Lens Size: 62mm wide x 34mm height (20mm bridge)
- Frame & Temples: Resilamide™
- Lens: UV400, blocks 100% of UVA/UVB light, and non-polarized by default
- Safety Rating: ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2015 Certified